OSCA ECOstudies Programs
ECOstudies promotes education about local wildlife and habitats and how we can support nature in our community.
Click on the links below for details on Fall 2016 programs. The programs have limited spots so book early!Bird Migration Field trips to Vaseux Lake Bird Observatory
- September and October 2016Save Our Salmon Fieldtrip to Oliver or Penticton River Channel
- October 2016Going Batty school presentation
October 2016ECOstudies Programs are available to:
For more information contact: email@example.com
- School Districts 53 and 67
- First Nations schools
- Alternative schools, and home learners.
- Youth and community organizations